Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wrappers and RuffJackRepresent :D



Chilled at the Padang with wraps after Ruff Jack Prac. Much of a stress release 'outing' after a hardcore dancing. Yeap, so, met the gurls and just so you all know, i miss you all darn very much. Haha.I know its not like i haven't been seeing you all for a long time, just that i've been busy with works and dance. Thus, that i didn't have the time to talk to all of you.(even in MSN =x)

Big Thanks to Aifah's fam for the Pizzahut and place for us to eat and chill. Haha. i was very thanked-full for the food. I was darn super hungry after dance but had to meet them immediately. So hadn't got a chance to grab something to eat. Believe it or not, when i was at city hall waiting for Khad and rul, My tummy made some EXPECTEDLY-I-NEED-FOOD sound. The person who was standing beside me, giggled as she looked at me. To coverup my Embarrassment, I, Norazura, Pretended like nothing happened and smiled synically as though the person next to me who was hungry !*IDIOT*.

Then.... camwhore and went home. I was super energy-less so i decided to went home early.

Here's the pic.






OK. Done for now.


*RUFF JACK. Within the DAYS that we are left with, make use of all the time to do our very best. We have Aim high and Now, we gotta Strive for it. We Can and yeap, We can! Tomorrow, Full dress rehearsal. May we do the best and Let's NOT EXCUSE OUR SELF. *








Take care and enjoy




0 comments:

 
♫:: Paradox941 Official ::♫ - Templates Novo Blogger