Saturday, July 26, 2008

Venture Trading & Phat Nite

Let me present to you this wonderful people, from Venture Tradings Pte Ltd. AWW MAN!
Haha. A great presentation indeed and we all definitely had fun camwhoring. Oh yea! haha.
I'm so gonna miss my 'Bang-ing' partney, JL. *Cry*. Your words touched me alrte! Darn. haha. Its so not gonna be the last time we all see each other. I saw at phat night lah! *Jumping*. Few pics capture before and after presentation.







That's all People for the presentation pic.
Next.

PHAT NITE.


It was Awesome. haha :D The sad part was.. most of Fbodz went for TPDE concert. Argh. but it's alrte. I definitely had fun with the rest. Tons and Gazilllion of fun! Darn darn darn. I wanna dance. Just a free dance, not choreo or anything (finally, i can release my stress). I guess this year was way better than last year. Good job Guys! =D
Foreign bodies performed for the Opening and Suck lah, the spot lights are off and how the heck you expect people to see their dance.*SMACK THAT* and yeap, who the Furg cares ifwe were to shout, "where's the furging light!".
But yeap FbodzYou all did awesome! *claps claps!*

"Hit the music". And there we go... To Summarise. I had fun dancing with YOU all.
I don't know who is the preceise You, But yeap..just YOU.

*Dance - Like no one business*
*Sing- Like no one hears you*
*Smile- Like no one sees before*
*Enjoy- Like you think heaven is on Earth*

Moto of MY Life. =)
I followed it closely yaw. Let's have fun some other time again. =)

Time to sleep.

*BROWN- I want the pic.*
*STEVE- I AM REALLY SORRRYYY ='( during phat nite =( Pls pick up my call. Thank YOU.*

TAKE CARE AND ENJOY =D

0 comments:

 
♫:: Paradox941 Official ::♫ - Templates Novo Blogger