Friday, July 18, 2008

UNFILTERED POST.

*Breathe IN and OUT*

HERE I GO. The big word that i'm presenting to you is...

"FUCK!"




I marched my way home after buying food at ********** Macd. Anger summoned up and i feel like i just wanna FUCK the FUCKING GROUP OF IMMORALISED MACDONALD SERVER. Or what ever FUCK you call them. Darn.

LAST WARNING.

I'm a MALAY though my features doesn't seem like.
I said nicely to the guy my order.

Here's the conversation.
The guy: Yes?
Me: I'd like grilled foldover meal. Upsized. Drink is coke. That's all. Thank You.
The guy: Huh? Eh?... Ouh.(with his furking face ;S)
Me: Yes? (in confusion)
The guy: Go this side. (pulling the tray and hecked about it while serving the customer after me, directing like some fucking traffic police telling drivers to go to the right.)

THEN.....
There's this indian muslim guy said to 'the guy': WHY SO RUDE? *Big Laugh*
The guy: FUCK CARE. RILEX!. BUKAN MELAYU SUDAH. (Not malay is enough *step cool~ FUCK LAH*)
The FUCKING indian guy: HAHA. JGN MAIN MAIN. HIP HOP TAU. Wee-Wit~ ALAH. Kasut HIP HOP SUMER PASAR MLM NYER. *BIG LAUGH* (HAHA. Don't play play, HIP HOP yaw. *whistle*. Haiz. Even ALL THEIR shoes are from PASAR MALAM)
The guy: Don't even think girls can dance hip hop. Cam phm jer. HAHA.
(Like real only. BIG LAUGH)

NBCCB!

The food was ready and i summaries everthing with a FURKING SARCASTIC:
TERIMA KASIH LAH EH.
(RUDE 'THANK-YOU' in malay.)

And the best ENDING post for them.

SMIRK and Went Off.
They were definitely SHOCKED and began hitting each other.
FUCK YOU ALL FAGGOT.
*ALL THE BEST IN 20 YEARS of SERVING MACDONALD CUSTOMERS"


Good bye and Enjoy.
MY EYES HURT MORE THAN MY HEART. =S


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes we malays who look more like chinese. people always mistake that we chinese. I get that too sometimes.

zura.zali said...

haha =) yeap.

Anonymous said...

if i were u i complain to the manager

 
♫:: Paradox941 Official ::♫ - Templates Novo Blogger