Friday, March 07, 2008

weeeee

*updates updates*YAY!

Highlights:
1. Wrappy movie.
2. Out with the BEST BROs in the UNIVERSE. *im acknowledging you ppl OKAY*


First up. Met Wrap at West Mall to watch Meet The spartan. It was funny. Yeap, very merepek but ok lah. haha. =) Had quite a fun. Then accompany them to eat at burger king and off to yewtee.Nothing much to say. Cause, im like so lost from the beginning. Well, thanks for the outing gurls. =)

Outside the teathre. Near exits. Happy as always =p

At burger king. Fah's Darl, Yazid. Aifah and Khad. =)

Aifah's present for us. HAHA. cause she's late. So yeap. =) Thank you. =) All three are mine. =)
Photobucket
IN THE TOILET. Credit: KHAD
_____

I got a call from SURAJ, yeap yeap then KIAT HONG. and haha. I was so bloody happy to receive their calls. Suraj, you jolly well know why. =x. ok. AND, it's not that i purposely picked up Kiat Hong's instead of YOURS.OK. Darn. My phone was in a silent mode and i couldn't simply feel the vibration. Understooded-doded? Next! Met at Yew Tee control station and walked to limbang. Sorry to have made you listen to my CRAP. =p Yeap, then met Kiat Hong at macdonald. HAHA. He was alone and yeap, he was scared of a group of "gangster". That's what he described them. Right? Ate and talked about... HAHA. *only we know*. Shh.

Kiat Hong.... EHEM EHEM. Suraj....EHEM EHEM.

We playing HIDE-AND-'SICK'. Dun act kiutt ok!
I noe u too kiuTT for us. 'devoted to you lah'. opss!

Now...it's Suraj's turn. HAHA. so....is 'cute' the word?!NAH.
Since you have been so mean to me, don't expect me to be good to you. HAHA! =p

*yeap. Found Him.=x*

This is so *i dno what the heck!*. HAHA. but he likes this pic darn much.

Is he dancing? . I don't remember telling him to do any dare. muahaha! =x

Them.Yeap yeap.

*trying to put on the tie. and the final product! I SWEAR im darn happy.*
cause cause! i get to wear a - thousand dollar Lawyer coat! Good thing I have a friend.
Way to go suraj!
*Infact, im HALF the size of the BIG coat. muahah!*

OK. OK. Tomo. The two lovely people is gg to come to my house. Like there's no other better work. haha! Suraj, Kiat Hong! We go breakfast first ok?! TQ! Then, they will help me pack my stuffs and off to ECP. haha! Foods on Suraj! weee.... Wake Up call please. TQ.

OK people! GoodDay!

PS: Kiat Hong and Suraj. I will put this in my phone for both ur name OK! GRRRR

(¯`·¸•´¯)Kiat Hong(¯`·¸•´¯)
(¯`·¸•´¯)Suraj(¯`·¸•´¯)

Peace. =)

0 comments:

 
♫:: Paradox941 Official ::♫ - Templates Novo Blogger